Skip to content
Community Partnership Priorities:
BEAP Community Partnership exists to focus on meeting the needs of the local community in Manningham, Bradford.
The partnerships main visions simply are:
- Providing services either through itself or partners in order to address high levels of deprivation and disadvantage in the neighbourhood, in particular the Bangladeshi Community in Bradford.
- Engaging with local people, helping them to form and action their own agendas for positive change (sustainable, and people oriented).
- Investing in Community Resources
- Building Capacity and Empowering Communities
- Promote Partnership Working
- Including Older People
- Brighter Future for Women
- Investing in Young People
- Create a Learning Culture
- A Cleaner, Greener and Safer Environment
- Enterprising Communities
- Promoting Community Involvement and Community Cohesion